Last Updated August 21, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain information about you in several ways.
- Information You Give Us. If you decide to log onto our Site, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, username, password, and certain demographic information (such as your gender and occupation).
- Social and Contact Information You Give Us. If you allow us to authenticate social sites or contact lists (e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, Google, Twitter, Outlook, Instagram) we will collect friends and contact list data that is available from the relevant social or email list API. Usually this information is restricted to first name, last name, and email address.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you and your contact lists from other sources. We may add this to information to improve the results and user experience of the product.
- Information Automatically Collected. When visiting our Site, we automatically log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Send confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- Link or combine user information with other personal information.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share your personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees, agents, customers, or any other person.
- With those who need it to do work for us. We ensure that all 3rd party API service providers utilized by boodle, Inc. are reputable vendors with commensurate privacy and protection clauses to ensure your data is safe and secure.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may choose to delete your boodle, Inc. boodleAI account. Should you request to delete your account, we will delete all data that you have provided to us via our user interface and from the social/contract list connections.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt–out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non–marketing emails. Non–marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt–out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
We only share certain “personal information” (as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act) about you with third parties in order to obtain further data that helps inform our machine learning algorithms. The third parties we share data with use it in accordance with strict contract privacy terms and conditions are not allowed to contact you, share the data with other parties, nor use it for their own purposes. Residents of the State of California may request a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information for those third parties’ during the preceding year. If you are a California resident, you may contact us via email at [email protected] or via postal mail at:
Attn: Chief Operations Officer
1751 Pinnacle Dr.
McLean, Virginia 22102
To make a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident, and provide your current California address to which we will send our response. Your inquiry must specify “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line of the email or the first line of the letter, and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at our address:
1775 Tysons Blvd.
Tysons, Virginia 22102
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above.